- Trip to Dirang in Arunachal Pradesh with my kids. October 25, 2021
- Deyga Organics Product Review August 23, 2021
- Our new set of story books delivered. July 18, 2021
- 5 Best Cloth Diapers: Review of Cloth Diapers June 24, 2021
- Up in the hills of Cherapunjee in North East India June 7, 2021
One of the most important things, we can do to protect our environment is, to find ways to reduce waste. There is not a perfect zero-waste solution, but there are some little sustainable travel tip things we can each do. It just requires some advance planning.
Weekend is here and it’s time for @dominos_india Pizza. After a hectic schedule through out the week now I am gonna chill and spend quality time with my family enjoying delicious pizza together.
Is your metabolism slowing down with aging? Mine too!
#incollaboration with Firstcry
After spending 1.5 years (due to covid) in Assam we are finally back in Mumbai. This was my longest stay in Assam since 2002, when I went to Mumbai for higher studies.
After a successful #backpacking trip with my kids, we are exploring our own #guwahati city.
Subscribe to Blog via Email